$89 & up – NYC: Herald Square Stay in Winter, Save 40%
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
You'll appreciate being a short walk from top New York destinations like Macy's and the Empire State Building this winter when you stay at this hotel boasting "luxurious rooms and modern amenities" (CNN). Members save up to 40% on a winter stay.
- $89 per night ... January
- $99 per night ... February
- $129-$139 per night ... March
- Half off the nightly resort fee, which includes Wi-Fi, coffee service, fitness center access, coffee/tea in Brendan's Bar & Grill in the morning, two daily bottles of water and more ($17.50 plus tax for members; reg. $35)
- Stay in a Tailored King; upgrades to a 2 Double Bed room also available
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Up to two children ages 11 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are nonrefundable and noncancellable; cancellable rates are +$20 per night
- Self-parking is $42 per night at a nearby parking garage
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- An "exceptional location" (Oyster.com) one block from Macy's flagship store and the Empire State Building
- Rooms feature Wi-Fi, contemporary style and skyline views
- Near Madison Square Garden, Penn Station, the New York Public Library and Bryant Park
The Gregory Hotel delivers contemporary styling and a desirable location, blending rich New York history with the latest in fashion and contemporary touches. Originally opened in 1903, the hotel still retains its "elegant, old-fashioned look" (Oyster.com) since a full renovation in 2015.
Guest rooms like the Tailored King, Queen or 2 Double rooms feature Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs, minifridges, plush mattresses and modern furnishings; they're about standard-sized for New York City at 165 square feet. Some rooms feature great views of the Empire State Building, which becomes even more stunning at night.
The hotel is located in Herald Square, one of the biggest shopping hubs in Manhattan (thanks to the flagship Macy's less than a block away) and Times Square is about a 10-minute walk north up Broadway. The hotel is one block from the Herald Square subway stop, which services six subway lines for easy trips throughout Manhattan; Penn Station is just a couple blocks west for more transit options.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Public car park (fees apply)
- ADA compliant rooms
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
$20 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Up to 2 children 11 and under may stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at $50 plus tax per pet per night. One dog only.
Maximum weight: 20 pounds.
One dog only.
A resort/facility fee of $35 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. The Resort Fee includes:
Please Note: When booking the Travelzoo Deal (Refundable or Non-Refundable), the Resort Fee is $17.50 plus tax.
Self-parking fee: $50 plus tax, per day. Does not include in and out privileges.
The Resort Fee includes:
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$89 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(60 Member Ratings)