The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey
Why We Love It
- This hotel boasts the only waterfront pool and hot tub in the area, with private cabanas and loungers
- Guestrooms at this AAA 4-Diamond resort boast spacious marble showers, balconies in every room and lighted mirrors
- The on-site restaurant serves fresh, local fare and offers a large, curated wine selection
- Decompress at the on-site spa overlooking the water
"You’ll have a hard time finding something the staff here doesn’t do well” -- Gayot
Rooms & Rates
Picture a grand, secluded escape, perched alongside one of the largest man-made marinas in the world, lavish, relaxing and just a short drive from Los Angeles. The Ritz-Carlton is a AAA 4-Diamond hotel, steps to fresh seafood and enveloped by some of the most beautiful views in the area.
Marina del Rey provides guests easy access to the best of The Golden State, within walking distance to bohemian chic Venice Beach and a short drive to Los Angeles, Santa Monica and Long Beach. Guestrooms come with balconies overlooking the pool or the marina, with full marble bathrooms and lighted mirrors.
This hotel boasts the area’s only waterfront pool and hot tub, surrounded by covered cabanas and loungers on a sun-kissed patio where guests can sip cocktails and munch on snacks delivered straight to their chairs. Guests can break a sweat on one of the lighted tennis courts or in the state-of-the-art fitness center, or borrow a bike from the hotel and spend the day exploring the surrounding area.
- “The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey feels worlds away” -- Forbes Travel Guide
- “You’ll have a hard time finding something the staff here doesn’t do well, from pressing suits with style to mixing a perfect martini for sipping on the teak wood deck” -- Gayot
- Newspaper / magazines
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 26.00 and USD 40.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD $14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD $42.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD $125.00 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD $35.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD $75.00 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.