The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey
Why We Love It
- This hotel boasts the only waterfront pool and hot tub in the area, with private cabanas and loungers
- Guestrooms at this AAA 4-Diamond resort boast spacious marble showers, balconies in every room and lighted mirrors
- The on-site restaurant serves fresh, local fare and offers a large, curated wine selection
- Decompress at the on-site spa overlooking the water
"Sophisticated and supremely comfortable” -- Frommer’s
100% (6 Member Ratings)
Rooms & Rates
Picture a grand, secluded escape, perched alongside one of the largest man-made marinas in the world, lavish, relaxing and just a short drive from Los Angeles. The Ritz-Carlton is a AAA 4-Diamond hotel, steps to fresh seafood and enveloped by some of the most beautiful views in the area.
Marina del Rey provides guests easy access to the best of The Golden State, within walking distance to bohemian chic Venice Beach and a short drive to Los Angeles, Santa Monica and Long Beach. Guestrooms come with balconies overlooking the pool or the marina, with full marble bathrooms and lighted mirrors.
This hotel boasts the area’s only waterfront pool and hot tub, surrounded by covered cabanas and loungers on a sun-kissed patio where guests can sip cocktails and munch on snacks delivered straight to their chairs. Guests can break a sweat on one of the lighted tennis courts or in the state-of-the-art fitness center, or borrow a bike from the hotel and spend the day exploring the surrounding area.
- “Traditionally styled rooms in warm, gold tones have French doors, marble baths, and feather beds, but the true luxury is in the spectacular, panoramic views of the marina” -- Fodor’s
- “Guest rooms are sophisticated and supremely comfortable, while service is attentive and seemingly effortless” -- Frommer’s
- Newspaper / magazines
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 4pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 40 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 40 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD $125 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question?1-877-966-0000 Email Us Check the F.A.Q.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.