Renaissance New York Hotel 57
Why We Love It
- Two blocks from the Bloomingdale's flagship store and three blocks from Fifth Avenue's big shops
- Guest rooms have marble bathrooms and are consistently noted for how quiet they are, though they are snug and a little dated
- Smack between Midtown East, which caters to a business crowd with glitzy big-ticket restaurants and the Upper East Side’s cozy, local spots along Second and Third Avenues
- Five blocks from Central Park and about 10 blocks from Rockefeller Center
"Less into biz travel and more into swank" -- BlackBook
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
The Renaissance New York Hotel 57 straddles two neighborhoods: business-oriented, bustling Midtown and the genteel, quiet and moneyed Upper East Side.
Guest rooms are on the smaller side and the furniture is stylish but slightly dated. Still, previous guests consistently praise the comfortable beds and how quiet the rooms are considering the busy street below. Many rooms feature views of the Midtown Manhattan area.
Within walking distance, guests will find many recognizable sights: the Bloomingdale's flagship department store, Central Park and Rockefeller Center are all within 10 blocks, as are several subway stations for quick whisks downtown toward more affordable and local-friendly dining options.
- "This Marriott is in a perfect location if you've got shopping on the brain" -- Gayot.com
- "Where Midtown fades into Upper East Side, so hotels get less into biz travel and more into swank" -- BlackBook
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Internet access (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Bathtub (in some rooms)
- Bathtub or shower
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check-in: 18.
Minimum age required to check-in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children up to age 12 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Infant's crib available on request, free of charge. Extra bed available on request and in Queen Bed Rooms only: $30 (subject to tax) per night. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Small dogs (maximum weight: 20 pounds) are allowed on request, and will be charged a non-refundable $100 (subject to tax) fee per pet/ per day. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Additional details: A Valet parking of $58.00 (subject to tax) per day for standard size vehicles and $68.00 (subject to tax) per day for oversize vehicles applies. Does not include in and out privileges. Charges will be applied to your bill at the hotel. These rates are subject to change at the discretion of the property.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(34 Member Ratings)