Renaissance New York Hotel 57
Why We Love It
- Two blocks from the Bloomingdale's flagship store, and three blocks from Fifth Avenue's big shops
- Guest rooms are tight and the furniture is a little dated, but they have marble bathrooms and are consistently noted for how quiet they are
- Dining in this neighborhood veers toward a business crowd and can be pricy; the subway stop nearby can scoot down to more local areas
- On a busy street five blocks from Central Park and about ten blocks from Rockefeller Center
"Less into biz travel and more into swank" -- BlackBook
93% (14 Member Ratings)
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
The Renaissance New York Hotel 57 straddles two neighborhoods: business-oriented and bustling Midtown, and the genteel, quiet and moneyed Upper East Side.
Guest rooms are on the smaller side and the furniture has style but is slightly dated, however previous guests consistently praise the comfortable beds and how quiet the rooms are considering the busy street below. Many rooms feature views of the Midtown Manhattan area.
Within walking distance, guests will find many recognizeable sights from the commerce capital of the Bloomingdale's flagship department store to the quirky charm of the FAO Schwarz toy shop. Central Park and Rockefeller Center are both within ten blocks, as are several subway stations for quick whisks downtown toward more affordable and local-friendly dining options.
- "This Marriott is in a perfect location if you've got shopping on the brain" -- Gayot.com
- "Where Midtown fades into Upper East Side, so hotels get less into biz travel and more into swank" -- BlackBook
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Fees The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out. The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question?1-877-966-0000 Email Us Check the F.A.Q.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.