The Westin Riverwalk, San Antonio
Why We Love It
- Set on the quiet end of San Antonio's lively Riverwalk, away from the tourist bustle
- Elegant, Spanish-style decor throughout the hotel
- Rooms are spacious a with large marble bathroom, Westin's signature "Heavenly" bed and river or Riverwalk views
- A rooftop pool and pool bar makes soaking up that San Antonio sunshine easy
"#5 of 353 San Antonio hotels" -- TripAdvisor.com
Rooms & Rates
A blend of peaceful sweeping river views and bustling restaurants, boutiques, patios and even traveling mariachi bands occupy the three miles of stone pathway that make up the San Antonio Riverwalk, one of the biggest tourist attractions in the state, and the Westin Riverwalk sits at the heart of it.
Guests can grab a delicious Venezuelan dark chocolate truffle upon check-in, then make their way to a spacious guestroom with an oversize marble bathroom. The on-site café offers Spanish-style high tea and the restaurant offers Latin-inspired entertainment nightly.
A large, heated pool stretches across the roof of the hotel, surrounded by a bar, lush landscaping and cozy loungers where guests can soak up the San Antonio sunshine. Or kick back at the spa or in the state-of-the-art fitness center.
- “Although it has almost 500 guest rooms, it feels far from a mega-chain hotel thanks to its elegant, traditional decor, and intimate seating areas throughout the stately lobby and terrace overlooking the river” -- Oyster.com
- “Texas-sized guest rooms are decorated with a distinctive Southwestern flair” -- Gayot.com
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Internet access (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm.
Children and additional guests: Children under age 17 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Cribs available on request, free of charge for one child under age 2. Extra beds available on request. Charges may apply and will be added to your bill on checkout.
Pets: Dogs (maximum weight: 40 pounds) are allowed on request. Charges may apply and will be added to your bill on checkout.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.