Hyatt Regency San Antonio Riverwalk
Why We Love It
- The hotel features direct views of the historic Alamo building and a sleek rooftop pool
- Ticks all the boxes for an easy stay on the Riverwalk -- modern, clean and friendly staff
- On-site restaurant serving regional favorites with a focus on barbecue
97% (277 Member Ratings)
Map & Directions
Shared shuttle service is available for $19 per person, and tickets may be purchased at the airport’s baggage claim.
Rooms & Rates
With a 16-story atrium, glass elevators and panoramic vistas from the rooftop pool area, the Hyatt Regency Riverwalk aims to dazzle.The hotel has a direct view of the historic Alamo, a former mission building that symbolizes the fight for freedom and the Texas Revolution. Just outside the hotel is the San Antonio River Walk, a network of lush walking paths and curved stone bridges.
The accommodations are contemporary and modern, with dark wood furniture and chocolate brown and tan interior accents. Leather chairs, oversize work areas and granite bathrooms are standard in all rooms. For eats, on-site barbecue emporium Q Kitchen | Bar offers Southwestern fare, or walk seven minutes west to local favorite Biga on the Banks for upscale regional cuisine with a twist.
Don’t skip a trip to San Antonio Market Square, the largest Mexican emporium in the United States with multiple options for dining and shopping.
- “A view that's nothing short of poetic” -- Fodor’s
- “Offers guests a four-diamond hotel experience” – Travel + Leisure
- Infant cots / cribs
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- Roof terrace
- Nightlife / entertainment
- 24-hour front desk
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Internet access (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm.
Children and additional guests: Children under age 18 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Cribs available on request, free of charge for one child under age 2. Extra beds available on request. Charges may apply and will be added to your bill on checkout.
Pets: Dogs (maximum weight: 50 pounds) are allowed on request, the hotel must be advised three days prior to stay and will be charged $100 per stay and one-time nonrefundable $100 cleaning fee for stays of seven nights or more. Charges will be added to your bill on checkout.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Have a Question?1-877-966-0000 Email Us Check the F.A.Q.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.