$179 – Puerto Rico: 4-Star Oceanfront Hyatt w/Breakfast
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
We don't often see up to 30% off a King Junior Suite at a newly renovated, 4-star Hyatt resort, and this exclusive deal checks all the boxes with an impressive lagoon-style pool, two golf courses and direct beach access.
"Enviable stretch of pristine coastline" — Fodor's
- Sprawl out in a King Junior Suite
- $179 per night ... through Dec. 21, including Thanksgiving
- Daily breakfast for two (reg. $54)
- Upgraded Oceanfront rooms with club access start at +$85 per night
Travelzoo Tip: You can also book this hotel deal with flights included from over 50 cities.
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children ages 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; book now and cancel later
- The hotel + flights deal is nonrefundable; changes subject to availability and fees
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort fee of 18% of room rate plus tax per night; the fee covers two welcome drinks, 20% discount on spa services, 15% discount on green fees and more
- Wi-Fi is complimentary
- Self-parking is $16.25, and valet parking is $27.88 plus tax per night
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Book Your Trip
Why We Love This Hotel
- This Hyatt resort sprawls across a pristine peninsula of oceanfront property, with two 18-hole golf courses, three tennis courts and beach volleyball
- The massive, lagoon-style pool is a fan favorite with a swim-up bar
- Every suite has a breezy terrace or balcony with views of the ocean, tropical garden or pool
- Guests can go horseback riding on the riverside trails in the El Yunque Rainforest or do an ATV excursion over the foothills
This newly renovated (August 2019) Hyatt hotel offers a long list of activities ranging from salsa lessons to yoga on the beach. The Resort at Coco Beach features a lagoon-style pool, two 18-hole golf courses, both designed by Tom Kite, a fitness center, three tennis courts, beach volleyball, and a kids program. Guests can utilize the spa, featuring a wealth of locally inspired services, including poolside massage.
Each room features a balcony or terrace overlooking the gardens, pools, or the ocean. The rooms have white decor and neutral tones with a streamlined, modern vibe. Each room has a sleeper sofa, coffee maker, refrigerator, complimentary Wi-Fi and a 49-inch flat-screen TV.
The dining options on the property include Prime 787, a high-end restaurant featuring fine dining steak and seafood; Nori, known for their sushi; Water's Edge, Caribbean-style cuisine using local ingredients and finally, a welcoming lobby bar with cocktails and live entertainment.
The full-service spa has options ranging from hot stone massage, aromatherapy and facials. For nature lovers, El Yunque National Forest is the biggest rain forest in the United States, only a 20-minute drive from the property and is a great adventure for the whole family. Old San Juan is less than an hour drive from the resort, perfect for a day trip.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Kids' club
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Fitness classes
- Golf course (on-site)
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Tennis courts
- Nightlife / entertainment
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Internet access
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub (in some rooms)
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Extra bedding available upon request: free of charge.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
$40 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Pets: Only service animals allowed.
Fees: A resort/facility fee of 19.62% per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. This fee includes two welcome drinks, WiFi, 2 bottles of water daily, in-room coffee/tea, complimentary use of tennis court and basketball court, 20% off Spa services , 20% off green fees, free local calls/toll free access and 24 hour fitness center access.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.