The St. Regis Princeville Resort
Why We Love It
- AAA 4-Diamond resort with stunning mountain and bay views
- Guestrooms are cleaned twice daily
- The Makai Golf Club weaves along the coast and through woodlands
- Traditional dinner performances each Wednesday
"Breathtaking views" -- Gayot.com
Rooms & Rates
Perched in view of the sandy northern shore of Kauai, the AAA Four Diamond St. Regis Princeville Resort in Princeville has a range of luxury amenities to sweep away the stress of daily life.
The resort's guestrooms are kept twice daily, with marble bathrooms with large tubs and privacy windows to help take in stunning views. Sleep on luxurious embroidered linens and enjoy original tropical art in every room.
The resort has a host of amenities for any pace. The pool area is large with plenty of plush loungers; the full spa offers yoga and fitness classes; and the on-site Makai Golf Club has a gorgeous -- albeit challenging -- course that takes advantage of its unique coastal and woodland surroundings. A 24-hour fitness center is also available.
- "The restaurants serve excellent food and the pool is lavish with extremely comfortable lounge furniture" -- Fodor's
- "One of the most stunning settings in Hawaii, with breathtaking views of Hanalei Bay and the mountains visible through nearly every window" -- Gayot.com
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Golf course (on-site)
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Tennis courts
- No pets allowed
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Complimentary airport transfer
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Internet access (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm.
Children and additional guests: Children under age 17 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Cribs and extra beds are available on request. Charges may apply and will be added to your bill on checkout.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.