The Ritz-Carlton Coconut Grove, Miami
Why We Love It
- The neighborhood is rich with art galleries, museums and restaurants
- Guestrooms feature marble bathrooms with separate tubs and rainfall showers, plus balconies
- Bizcaya restaurant specializes in seafood dishes with local, organic produce
- The 6,000-square-foot spa is "stupendous" (Lonely Planet)
"Second to none" -- Fodor's
Rooms & Rates
The Ritz-Carlton Coconut Grove makes good company with this neighborhood's nearby art galleries, museums and restaurants. This is more of a locals area, away from South Beach's party scene.
From the plush lobby to the well-appointed guestrooms, this AAA 5 Diamond hotel is a lesson in attention to detail. Guestrooms feature marble bathrooms with separate soaker tubs and rainfall shower heads, luxurious Italian linens and down bedding, and iPod docking stations. Guestrooms also have private balconies and floor-to-ceiling windows for sweeping views of the artsy area.
Dining options include small plates at Lazuli Lounge and a more robust menu at Bizcaya, which serves seafood and local, organic produce, earning raves from past guests. The hotel also features a full-service spa with separate men's and women's lounges, and a fitness center and pool.
- "Service here is second to none, making this one of the few VIP-style enclaves in this artsy waterfront neighborhood" -- Fodor's
- "The massive spa is stupendous" -- Lonely Planet
- "The best views of the city and Biscayne Bay" -- Travel + Leisure
- Newspaper / magazines
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 24-hour front desk
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- DVD / CD player & library
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Video games on request
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 35 and USD 37 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 35 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 50 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 150.00 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.