Marriott Miami Biscayne Bay
Why We Love It
- The name doesn't lie -- it's right on the bayfront and many rooms have beautiful water views
- A popular stop for cruise passengers, as the Port of Miami is within a five-minute drive
- The causeway toward South Beach is next door, meaning guests are about a ten-minute taxi ride from hot nightlife
- Adrienne Arsht Performing Arts Center a six-minute walk away
80% (10 Member Ratings)
Map & Directions
A taxi from Miami International Airport to the Marriott Miami Biscayne Bay is approximately $21 plus gratuity one-way.
A taxi from the Port of Miami to the Marriott Miami Biscayne Bay is approximately $15 plus gratuity one way.
The Metro Rail offers transportation from the Miami airport for $2.25. The ride is about an hour and the closest stop is at the Adrienne Arsht Center stop, approximately a six-minute walk from the Marriott Miami Biscayne Bay.
Rooms & Rates
Perched on the Miami Riverfront Marina, the Marriott Miami Biscayne Bay places guests very close to the Port of Miami and the Bayside Shopping Center, and just a few minutes’ drive to Downtown.
This TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Winner takes Marriott's traditional, reliable furnishings and injects a bit of Miami flair, with pops of bright colors and tropical motifs throughout. Though really the star of the room is the floor-to-ceiling windows and balcony, many of which overlook the bay. Cocktail hour at the hotel’s Pura Vida lounge includes watching the boats glide by. Or sample Miami’s famous nightlife in the glittery South Beach neighborhood, a 10-minute taxi ride over the causeway that's next to the hotel.
If your tastes run toward more culturally minded pursuits, the Marriott Miami Biscayne Bay is only a six-minute walk from the Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts, home to the Miami City Ballet, the Florida Grand Opera and other arts events.
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 17 and USD 22 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 29 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 34 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
(10 Member Reviews)