Parrot Key Hotel & Villas
Why We Love It
- This hotel boasts some of the largest rooms in Key West, with balconies or porches overlooking either the bay, the pools or the gardens
- A complimentary shuttle will take guests to Smathers Beach
- Guests can take advantage of complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the property
- The on-site restaurant serves casual cuisine, and there is a popular tiki bar in the pool area
"Class acts all the way” -- Frommer’s
Rooms & Rates
Borrowing from the tradition of old-fashioned beach communities, complete with rocking chairs on breezy porches, white picket fences peppering the landscape and lustrous mangroves lining the Florida Bay just outside, the Parrot Key Hotel and Resort is a perfect place to soak up the sun in Key West.
Each guestroom is styled with coastal relaxation in mind, cottage chic pastels, porches and balconies overlooking either the lushly manicured gardens, the four sparkling pools or the ocean, and complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the entire resort.
Between four pools, complete with loungers and a tiki bar, complimentary shuttle service to Smathers Beach and a wealth of exciting water sport activities, guests can enjoy full, sun-soaked days, complete with lunch and a cocktail at the on-site casual restaurant.
- “One of the most luxurious resorts in town” -- Rough Guides
- “The beachy, conch-clapboard-style villas, suites, and rooms, meanwhile, are class acts all the way, and the largest in Key West” -- Frommer’s
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- 100% smoke-free
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Iron and ironing board
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
Parking Limited parking spaces available.
- Complimentary parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- ADA compliant rooms
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check in: 25.
Minimum age required to check in: 25.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests: Children are welcome. Extra beds and infant cribs are not available.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.