Belmond Charleston Place
Why We Love It
- The rooftop saltwater pool boasts breathtaking views of the historic city
- Charleston was named the Top U.S. City by Conde Nast Traveler for the fourth year in a row
- This hotel is decorated with Sotheby’s antiques
- Located on one of the best shopping streets in the historic district
100% (10 Member Ratings)
Rooms & Rates
Rich history, well-preserved architecture, celebrated restaurants and classic Southern hospitality are why Charleston has been named Top U.S. City by Conde Nast Traveler for the fourth year in a row, and the Belmond Charleston Place sits in the very heart of it.
This hotel is well-known for its gorgeous exterior, old-world charm, cutting-edge spa and innovative cuisine. However, the crowning jewel here is the heated, rooftop saltwater pool featuring a massive, retractable glass roof, lush landscaping, comfy lounge chairs and breathtaking views of the historic city.
The on-site Charleston Grill is a perfect evening escape, as both a well-reviewed restaurant and a popular jazz venue. In the morning guests can dine at the Palmetto Café, a lush courtyard that serves breakfast and fine coffee, perfect for the warm South Carolina weather.
- “The service is impeccable” -- Fodor’s
- “It's a member of the elite Belmond group, whose swanky reputation it easily upholds” -- Gayot.com
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 24-hour front desk
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 4pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: USD 17.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 34.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 150 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
(10 Member Reviews)