Baltimore Marriott Waterfront
Why We Love It
- This sky-high building offers guests stunning views of the Inner Harbor and city skyline
- Guestrooms have plush beds and bathrooms with separate tubs
- The lobby of this AAA Four Diamond hotel welcomes guests with a tapestry of marble, warm colors and Art Deco ambiance
- Dine on-site at Apropoe's, which uses ingredients grown in the on-site rooftop garden
"You're in for a treat" -- Lonely Planet
Rooms & Rates
As the tallest hotel in Baltimore, the Marriott Waterfront has sweeping views of the harbor area and city. As well, it's within walking distance of the Inner Harbor.
Guestrooms at this hotel are warmly decorated with plush beds and have bathrooms with separate tubs and Thann bath amenities. The hotel also features a fitness center and indoor pool with a sauna.
Step outside the front doors of this AAA Four Diamond property to explore the Inner Harbor area, which has a wealth of historic ships, museums and options for dining. Or dine on-site at Apropoe's, which specializes in sustainable ingredients, including some from the rooftop garden.
- "This upscale 31-story Marriott has a neoclassical interior that uses multihue marbles, rich jewel-tone walls, and photographs of Baltimore architectural landmarks" -- Fodor's
- "From the moment you step into the luxurious lobby, you'll know you're in for a treat" -- Lonely Planet
- "When you come to Baltimore stay at the Waterfront, period end of discussion" -- BlackBook
- Indoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 12pm Fees The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out. The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-12 midnight ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.