Renaissance Baltimore Harborplace Hotel
Why We Love It
- Guestrooms at this hotel are “the biggest in Baltimore” (Frommer’s)
- On-site pool, whirlpool and fitness center allow guests to unwind any way they want to after long days exploring the city
- This AAA Four Diamond property has one of the best locations in the area
- Guests can take advantage of free Wi-Fi in the café, restaurant or lounge
“Guestrooms are the biggest in Baltimore” -- Frommer’s
Rooms & Rates
Surrounded by the historic landmarks, exceptional dining and famous attractions packed into Baltimore’s exciting Inner Harbor, the Renaissance Baltimore Harborplace Hotel is a AAA Four Diamond property right in the heart of the action.
These spacious guestrooms showcase gorgeous views of either the harbor, the downtown landscape or the lushly landscaped courtyard. Ample size and beautiful views are complemented by a fantastic location, steps to shopping, entertainment and dining, as well as a large indoor pool and whirlpool, and a state-of-the-art fitness center.
The on-site café serves Starbucks coffee drinks and offers free Wi-Fi. The on-site restaurants serves fresh, local American fare, and the lounge boasts gourmet cocktails and views of the harbor.
- “The most conveniently located of the Inner Harbor hotels” -- Fodor’s
- “Guestrooms are the biggest in Baltimore” -- Frommer’s
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 4pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 6 and USD 17 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 30 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 43 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.