$99-$129 – Capitol Hill Suite Hotel w/Breakfast
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Make this your home base to explore some of D.C.'s most famous sites at this hotel that's centrally located "on the Hill." With this deal, Travelzoo members can spread out in a suite complete with a kitchenette anytime through March 12.
- Stay in a King Bed Classic
- $99-$129 per night ... select dates through March 12
- Other dates are also discounted
- Signature amenities: Daily continental breakfast
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made 24 hours before arrival. The first night's room and tax will be charged for cancellations received after this time or no shows
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children 12 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; book now and cancel later, if necessary
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort fee of $25 plus tax per night; the fee covers daily breakfast, nightly wine hour in the library, Wi-Fi, coffee and tea service, usage of the fitness center and bikes (based on availability)
- Valet parking is $50 plus tax per night
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- All-suite hotel with large guest rooms and fully equipped kitchens, just a short walk from the Capitol Building, Supreme Court, Library of Congress and the National Mall
- Just one block away from the Metro station, making all attractions easy to reach
- The hotel offers Wi-Fi and continental breakfast
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel’s enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
A central location for a good value — that's hard to come by in Washington, D.C., but The Capitol Hill hotel has them both. This all-suite property is a short walk from the Supreme Court, Library of Congress, Capitol and National Mall.
Suites are spacious, modern and many include kitchens or kitchenettes. Whimsical vintage political cartoons adorn the walls in common areas, and there is coffee and tea available in the library throughout the day. Guests also have access to the on-site full-service fitness center. Just around the corner is Top Chef contestant Spike Mendelsohn's restaurant, Good Stuff Eatery.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Internet access
- Luxury toiletries
- Public car park (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 12 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra bedding available upon request: $25 plus tax, per night.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
$30 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at $150 plus tax per pet per stay.
Maximum weight: 50 pounds.
Valet service fee: $50 plus tax per day. The resort/facility fee includes:
A resort/facility fee of $25 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out.
The resort/facility fee includes:
$99 / night
About the Hotel
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(13 Member Ratings)