Capitol Hill Hotel
Why We Love It
- This newly renovated hotel features spacious suites with kitchenettes and free Wi-Fi
- A daily continental breakfast and Wi-Fi are always free
- Neighbors the Library of Congress, the U.S. Capitol and the Supreme Court
"A great choice" -- Fodor's
99% (96 Member Ratings)
Rooms & Rates
Just up the Hill from one of the world's most famous white houses, the Capitol Hill Hotel has a monumental address in Washington, D.C.
Having completed renovations in 2014, this modern boutique hotel features "Federalist-chic style" (Fodor's) suites with stocked kitchenettes and some with pull-out sofas. An ample continental breakfast is served each morning and a happy hour wine reception each weeknight at 5 p.m. Wi-Fi access is also included. Peruse the hotel's new library and exercise at the fitness center.
Frommer's suggests strolling to Pennsylvania Avenue SE's stretch of bars and restaurants just a block from the hotel. Other neighbors include the Library of Congress, the U.S. Capitol and the Supreme Court.
- "A great choice if you want to stay on the Hill and need some extra room to spread out" -- Fodor's
- "Its location is the hotel's prime attraction, because it is the only hotel truly on the Hill" -- Frommer's
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Fitness classes
- Gym / fitness center
- 24-hour front desk
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Public car park (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm.
Children and additional guests: Children under age 12 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Cribs and extra beds are available on request. Charges may apply.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply and will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
A Valet Parking Fee of $50.00 (subject to tax), per day applies, includes in and out privileges and will be added to your bill at the hotel. This rate is subject to change without notice and at the discretion of the property.
Have a Question?1-877-966-0000 Email Us Check the F.A.Q.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.