The Reach, A Waldorf Astoria Resort
Why We Love It
- Located in the heart of Old Town
- The resort features the island’s only private natural beach with a pier for fishing
- All guestrooms have breathtaking views of the Atlantic Ocean
- Amenities include the spa, tennis courts, an upscale steak house and water activities
"Just what the doctor ordered" – Gayot.com
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
The Reach, A Waldorf Astoria Resort is an elegant resort sitting on the island’s only natural beach. All rooms boast balconies with breathtaking views of the Atlantic Ocean, as well as espresso machines and wet bars.
The resort features a private beach and pier for fishing, as well as an outdoor bocce court and life-size chess board. Guests are free to use amenities at Casa Marina (the neighboring sister hotel), including the spa, tennis courts and its upscale steak house. The outdoor pool comes with a pool concierge, delivering ice pops and refreshing drinks. Water activities abound at this Caribbean playground, including: snorkeling, paddle boating, ocean biking, sailing, kayaking, jet-skiing, parasailing and deep-sea fishing.
Located in the heart of Old Town, The Reach is within walking distance to restaurants, boutiques and popular island attractions like the Key West Lighthouse, Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum, Key West Cemetery and Southernmost Point.
- “Vacationers to Key West in search of serene and elegant accommodations will find just what the doctor ordered at The Reach” – Gayot.com
- “Its roots go back to the 1980s, when locals rallied against the loss of the topless beach it displaced; as a tip of the hat to the city's bohemian spirit, the resort devotes a portion to topless sunbathing” – Fodor’s
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 4pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 11am
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 25 and USD 35 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 27 per day
- Pet fee: USD 75 per accommodation, per night
- Late check-out fee: USD 50
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 33.75 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Beach access
- Beach loungers
- Beach towels
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Concierge/valet service
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.