Hotel Monaco Baltimore, a Kimpton Hotel
Why We Love It
- Located in a majestic Beaux Arts building within walking distance to Inner Harbor attractions
- Kimpton perks include an evening wine hour, complimentary bike rentals and in-room yoga mats
- Features a stylish vibe, with jewel-toned colors and a laid-back brasserie restaurant with contemporary American cuisine
"Offers a contemporary take on glamour" -- Frommer's
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
The AAA 4-Diamond Hotel Monaco Baltimore, located in the historic former home of the B&O Railroad headquarters, is a "fantastic, elegant" crowd pleaser (U.S. News & World Report Travel). The Tiffany stained-glass windows, marble staircase and a grand, airy two-story lobby all remain, but they’ve been given a makeover with a jewel-toned color scheme and design-conscious furniture.
As with all Kimpton hotels, free extras abound. There’s a daily wine social for guests (5-6 p.m.), complimentary shoe shines and morning tea and coffee are available in the lobby. Adventurous guests can borrow a bike from the hotel (locks, helmets and maps included) and explore the surrounding streets or even head out to Druid Hill Park for a spin beneath the trees and a visit to the zoo.
Rooms are comfortable with lots of thoughtful details. Bathrooms are large and have tiled walk-in showers or soaking tubs (spa rooms only). Families can spread out in Bunk Bed rooms, which sleep up to six (two double beds and a bunk bed in an adjoining room) and come with an Xbox.
There’s a 24-hour gym for fitness needs, and the Monaco has a laid-back brasserie restaurant with low-slung sofas and a bustling bar, where charcuterie plates sit beside brick oven-fired pizzas.
- "Tucked into the historic 1906 former B&O Railroad headquarters, [the Monaco] offers a contemporary take on glamour" -- Frommer's
- "An excellent choice for sightseers" -- U.S. News & World Report Travel
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Gym / fitness center
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Chauffeur service (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Video games on request
- Internet access (fees apply)
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Separate shower
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests: Two children 17 and under stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Extra bed available for $25 per night. Crib available on request for $25 per night.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request, free of charge.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-12 midnight ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.