$99-$129 – Downtown San Diego 4-Star Kimpton, 50% Off
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
This chic, 4-star Kimpton is a prime spot for a swanky getaway — located just a short walk from the trendy Gaslamp Quarter and the shops at Seaport Village. Travelzoo members save 50% on stays through March and receive a waived resort fee.
“A world of sophistication and luxury” — Frommer's
- Stay in a Deluxe King Room through March
- $99-$129 per night
- Upgrade to a Skyline King Deluxe Room, located on a higher floor with views of the city for +$20 per night or a larger, Premier King Suite for +$50 per night
- Waived resort fee (reg. $25) which covers a welcome beverage, a daily $10 food-and-beverage credit and Wi-Fi
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made at least 72 hours before arrival
- Full pre-payment deposit due upon booking
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing hotel bedding
- Self-parking is available across the street at 5th and Broadway Garage for $38 plus tax, per night
- Pet-friendly; no additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- A posh, urban getaway in the heart of San Diego's lively Gaslamp Quarter
- Less than 10 minutes by car from Balboa Park and the world-famous San Diego Zoo
- More than 200 restaurants within a 10-minute stroll
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel's enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
Hotel Palomar San Diego puts guests within walking distance to everything the cultural center of Gaslamp Quarter has to offer. A stay here means you are steps from some of San Diego’s most sought-after restaurants — from steakhouses to sushi, are all within a short stroll.
Rooms are contemporary and modern with standout touches, including Jerusalem limestone bathrooms with rain showers and Italian Frette linens on the beds. Libations and light fare are available at the hotel’s rooftop pool deck on weekends.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- Roof terrace
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception
- Central heating
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Public car park (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra bedding available upon request: free of charge.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
$20 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request: free of charge.
A resort/facility fee of $25 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. The resort/ facility fee includes:
Note: The resort/ facility fee is waived when booking the "Travelzoo Deal" rate.
Valet parking is not currently available, due to social distancing guidelines.
Self-parking is available at local public garages, fees apply and may vary.
The closest self-parking option is 5th and Broadway Garage across the street. They're offering a special rate to Kimpton Hotel Palomar San Diego guests of $38 USD plus tax per night, in and out privilege passes may be purchased.
The resort/ facility fee includes:
Due to local and state guidelines some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel, or visit https://www.hotelpalomar-sandiego.com/covid-19upda... and https://www.ihg.com/content/us/en/customer-care/cl...
for more details.
$99 / night
About the Hotel
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(46 Member Ratings)