Why We Love It
- One of the best bargains in Vegas with enormous apartment-style rooms five minutes from The Strip
- There's no resort fee and valet parking is free
- Suites come with full kitchens, balconies and whirlpool tubs
- “The best place to stay if you’re traveling with kids,” says Travel + Leisure
"#13 of 270 Las Vegas hotels" -- TripAdvisor
Rooms & Rates
Tucked away from the party scene just off The Strip, the Platinum Hotel and Spa offers one of the best bargains in the city without sacrificing style, service or location. It's a "fashionable hideaway for Vegas regulars," says Fodor's, and regulars they are, as guests return here year after year. There’s no casino and no smoking at this all-suite hotel, and the rooms are enormous making it a great family-friendly option.
The Strip's most iconic intersection -- where the Bellagio and Caesar's Palace meet -- is about a five minute drive to the wet straight down Flamingo Road. The property is ideally placed for sightseeing and shopping, 15 minutes from the Outlets on South Grand Central Parkway and a 30-minute drive from Red Rock Canyon.
Back at the hotel, Kil@wat serves a casual breakfast or lunch, featuring light dishes like shrimp tacos, burgers and Fuji apple salad, in an outdoor setting. Take advantage of the nightly Happy Hour at Stir Lounge (4-8pm), where drinks and food are half price and there are a range of cocktails to try. There's also a full-service spa for treatments like Swedish massages, facials and manicures. Outside, the pool is always hopping but never feels crowded, and there's a second pool indoors for those who prefer the shade.
The rooms, which look and feel brand new, come fitted with a granite-topped kitchen, whirlpool tub and balcony. Even larger, the suites have a washer/dryer and a fireplace for cozy nights in. Many of the rooms face The Strip, so for a more peaceful view request one that looks out to the mountains. Small pets are welcome, though an extra charge applies.
- "This swank, nongaming, condo-hotel has become a fashionable hideaway for Vegas regulars who prefer top-notch amenities but don't need to stay on the Strip" -- Fodor's
- "The coolly modern rooms at this spiffy, non-gaming property are comfortable and full of nice touches" -- Lonely Planet
- Infant cots / cribs
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Fitness classes
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Pillow menu
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Mini bar
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Separate shower
- Complimentary valet service
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 4pm. Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Child's cot/crib available on request free of charge.
Extra beds available on request. Charges may apply and will be added to your bill.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request (maximum weight: 40 pounds) and will be charged an extra $75 per stay on checkout.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Have a Question?1-877-966-0000 Email Us Check the F.A.Q.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.