Hotel Indigo Santa Barbara
Why We Love It
- This eco-friendly hotel has a large living plant wall in the lobby, low-energy appliances and televisions, and cleverly designed bathrooms that reduce water waste
- The on-site restaurant has a large patio and is run by a locally renowned chef
- This hotel is steps to the Amtrak station, Steams Wharf and plenty of beaches, shopping and dining
- Home to curated art exhibitions, courtesy of a partnership with the Museum of Contemporary Art
"A level of artistry many chain accommodations fail to deliver” -- Gayot
Rooms & Rates
Travelers can keep their carbon footprints as small as possible while staying at the contemporary, eco-friendly Hotel Indigo Santa Barbara, close to the beaches, cultural attractions, shopping and fine dining the city is known for.
At this hotel, historic California charm meets modern convenience, with classic terra-cotta styling and cleverly designed guestrooms that work to minimize energy and water consumption, such as low-energy televisions and iPod docking stations, and bottle refilling stations that pump purified water. A large living plant wall fills the well-designed lobby, and the on-site restaurant, with renowned local chef Ricardo Zarate at the helm, serves fresh, local, Peruvian-inspired dishes in the on-site dining room or large patio.
Steps to the Amtrak station and Steams Wharf, this hotel is ideally located for those travelers looking to explore the city and feel good about their environmental impact.
- “The artsy Hotel Indigo (opened in 2012) is a great choice for travelers who appreciate contemporary art and want easy access to dining, nightlife, and the beach” -- Fodor’s
- “This Hotel Indigo outpost offers services beyond those of your typical boutique hotel with a level of artistry many chain accommodations fail to deliver” -- Gayot
- Gym / fitness center
- 100% smoke-free
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 11am
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 30.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 40 per accommodation, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.