Le Parker Meridien New York
Why We Love It
- AAA 4 Diamond hotel with large, posh rooms and unexpected, fun features like a burger joint hidden behind a lobby curtain
- Select rooms have impressive views of Central Park, which is only two blocks away
- Two-story Gravity Fitness center with a blow-dry bar, mani-pedi boutique and spa
- 42nd-floor heated indoor swimming and rooftop sundeck with a view
“Classic chic with whimsical details” – Travel + Leisure
86% (7 Member Ratings)
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Le Parker Meridien, a AAA 4 Diamond recipient, is a hot spot for locals and visitors alike. Make reservations in advance to sample Norma’s indulgent all-day breakfast menu and be prepared to line up with locals for one of the best burgers in town at the Burger Joint. The modern Scandinavian-style guest rooms have functional ergonomic touches. Ask for a room with a view of Central Park, it’s worth extra cost. For a surcharge guests are granted access to the Gravity Fitness center, a fully equipped two-story gym with racquetball courts, a blow-dry bar, mani-pedi boutique and spa. The 42nd floor is home to a glass-enclosed heated indoor swimming pool and a rooftop sundeck with panoramic views. Located two blocks south of Central Park and a five-minute walk to the upscale boutiques of Fifth Avenue, the hotel is in a prime location. Want to explore downtown? Hop in the hotel’s complimentary weekday house car to Wall Street.
- “In the boffo lobby, lines form for iconic patty-palace Burger Joint, hidden behind a velvet curtain, which serves one of the city's best no-frills burgers” – Fodor’s
- “Situated just south of Central Park, Le Parker Meridien hotel juxtaposes classic chic with whimsical details” – Travel + Leisure
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Indoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Flatscreen TV
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 45 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 16.29 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 16.29 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 16.33 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 16.33 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 54-65 per day
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Refrigerator fee: USD 40 per week
- In-room microwave fee: USD 40 per week
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question?1-877-966-0000 Email Us Check the F.A.Q.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.