$239—Summer at a 4-Star Oregon hotel w/breakfast
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
From hiking, biking and horseback riding through a pristine juniper forest to practicing your savasana or playing a round of golf with mountain views as your backdrop—summertime in Bend, Oregon, is an outdoor enthusiast's dream come true.
While the quest for a budget-friendly deal during peak season can be much harder to come by, this exclusive Travelzoo offer saves you up to 35% with no minimum-night stay required, plus daily breakfast for two.
- Stay in a Standard King or Two Queen Resort or Mountain View Room some dates, Sunday-Thursday
- $239 per night ... June and September
- $269 per night ... July-August
- Travelzoo member perk: Daily breakfast for two ($50 value)
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made prior to 3 p.m. local time, 48 hours before arrival
- Price based on up to 2 guests sharing a room with a king bed and 4 guests sharing a room with two queen beds
- Children are allowed and must be included in the number of occupants listed on the booking confirmation
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort/facility fee of 12% per room, per night; the fee covers Wi-Fi, self-parking, access to the pool and fitness center, and more
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- For more details, see Policies and Amenities sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Each 358- to 405-square-foot Standard King Room has a private terrace and in-room coffee/tea maker; on cool desert evenings, you can cozy up to your in-room fireplace
- Juniper Spa offers massages and facials (call to book)
- Indulge in one or all four restaurants on site: Cascada, a casual bistro, serves breakfast, lunch, light fare and cocktails; Trailhead blends old-world Tuscan and fresh Pacific Northwest flavors with farm-to-table offerings; The Coyote is great for its social atmosphere, serving espresso, pastries, cocktails, wine and local beer; and Grill on the Green offers grab-n-go breakfast, lunch and snacks
- You'll have access to a Jack Nicklaus-designed golf course at the Pronghorn Golf Club
- Craft beer lover? Sample from 30 local breweries on the Ale Trail in Bend, only 30 minutes away from the resort
- Thrilling world-class river rafting, hiking, biking, and rock climbing can all be found here—Bend is renowned for outdoor adventure
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Fitness classes
- Golf course (on-site)
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Tennis courts
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- Steam Room
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Internet access
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Some accessibility features may not be available in all rooms. Please coordinate with the hotel directly before you travel.
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge. Children are allowed and must be included in the number of occupants listed on the booking confirmation.
Extra beds are not available.
Rates are based on up to two guests in the king rooms and four guests in the two queen rooms.
Children are allowed and must be included in the number of occupants listed on the booking confirmation.
Pets: Only service animals allowed.
Valet service fee: $10 plus tax per day. A resort/facility fee of 12% per room per night is in addition to the total price and is payable to the hotel.
Parking fees include in-and-out privileges.
The resort/facility fee includes:
A resort/facility fee of 12% per room per night is in addition to the total price and is payable to the hotel.
Some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details. The pool is open seasonally, and weather permitting, from May 29, 2023 through the end of September.
The Cascada restaurant is closed over the summer. The Trailhead Restaurant remains open for dining.
The pool is open seasonally, and weather permitting, from May 29, 2023 through the end of September.
Up to 35% off
$239 / night
About the Hotel
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.