The K Club
Why We Love It
- This AA Inspectors’ Choice hotel boasts a coveted five Red Stars
- Facilities include a state-of-the-art spa & 2-AA-Rosette restaurant
- The 2006 Ryder Cup was played on the club's Arnold Palmer-designed golf course
- Set in 550 acres of Kildare countryside, yet just a 30-minute drive from Dublin
"An oasis of pleasure'' -- The Daily Mail
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
The Kildare Hotel at The K Club was Ireland’s first hotel to be awarded five Red Stars by the AA. Located in the countryside of County Kildare, the luxury property offers a host of pampering, leisure, gourmet and golf facilities just 30 minutes by car from Dublin.
A long-standing member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts, The K Club has won a string of awards: in 2014 alone it was named the Best Luxury Country House in the World in the World Luxury Hotel Awards and was number four in the 20 Best Resorts in Europe category of the Condé Nast Traveller Reader’s Choice Awards.
Built in 1832 on the banks of the River Liffey, the original house was modelled on a French Château and still retains many of its original architectural features, paintings and antiques. Set in 550 acres, the property has a Victorian walled garden and offers the opportunity to fish on the River Liffey, which runs through the resort.
Winner of Best Irish Golf Hotel in the World Golf Awards 2014, the resort is home to two championship golf courses and has hosted the 2006 Ryder Cup and the European Open from 1995 to 2007.
Other facilities include a selection of dining options, including the elegant 2-AA-Rosette River Room, plus The K Spa, which features an outdoor hot tub, an aromatic herb garden, seven treatment rooms, a hammam, a hydrobath, a Vichy shower and a rasul chamber.
Spacious, individually designed bedrooms feature original paintings and antiques, with hand-painted murals in the bathrooms.
Families are well catered for with a kids' club offering arts and crafts, nature walks and games, and there's also a child-friendly swimming pool and junior golf clinics during the summer. A babysitting service is also available upon request.
- “There are two magnificent championship golf courses, and a spa facility that complements the truly luxurious hotel that is the centrepiece of the resort” -- The AA Hotel Guide 2015
- “Resembling a French chateaux, the Kildare occupies 550 lush acres, providing the ultimate country retreat” -- Condé Nast Traveler
- Infant cots / cribs
- Kids' club
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Golf course (on-site)
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Tennis courts
- No pets allowed
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Chauffeur service (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Sitting area
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Separate shower
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary valet service
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests: Cot/crib available on request, free of charge for children up to the age of 2 (max one per room). Extra bed available on request for children up to 12 (max one per room): 50€ per night. Charges will be added to your bill on checkout.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm National Rating Know Before You Go
Fáilte Ireland (The National Tourism Development Authority) assigns an official star rating for accommodations in Ireland. This Hotel property is rated 5 stars.
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 35.00 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 90 per vehicle (one way)
- Early check-in fee: EUR 50 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 50 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-12 midnight ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.