$76 – St. John's: Waterfront Hotel w/Parking thru March, 50% Off
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Save 50% on stays through March at this waterfront hotel in picturesque St. John's with our deal that includes parking and late checkout.
“Superior First Class” -- Travel Weekly
- $76 per night from Nov. 19 - March 31
- Accommodations in a Guest Room with one king or two double beds
- Complimentary parking ($12 value) and guaranteed late checkout at 3 p.m. ($31 value)
- Upgrade to a harbourview room for +$8 per night; payable directly at the hotel
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel’s enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made up to 24 hours before arrival; one night's room and tax will apply for cancellations made after this time or for no-shows
- Note: Due to local and provincial guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; additional adults are an extra $11per night
- Children 3 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- The hotel has undergone a recent renovation and rooms are equipped with a mini-fridge and coffee-maker
- All guest enjoy complimentary Wi-Fi, indoor pool and a fitness centre
- The nearby George Street offers a wide selection of bars, pubs and restaurants'
- Head over to Cape Spear Lighthouse to witness the first sunrise at the most easterly point in North America
Connected by a skywalk to the St. John’s Convention Centre and Mile One Centre, the area’s premier indoor arena, Delta St. John’s Hotel & Conference Centre in the heart of downtown is an ideal spot to rest your head. Whether you're in town on business or vacation, this area of New Foundland has plenty to offer. Step out to play in the Entertainment District, just a five-minute jaunt from the hotel and home to clubs and bars along George Street.
Guests can start the day off with a workout in the fitness center with treadmills, free weights and even squash courts help patrons stay in shape while on the road. A heated pool and sauna are ideal for unwinding after a long day.
Seek out the casual environment at Mickey Quinn’s, which welcomes guests for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Live entertainment happens each week at the Speaker’s Corner, while foodies sip cocktails and nosh steak and seafood.
Each night, travelers retire to a guest room where complimentary Wi-Fi makes it easy to check email or keep in touch with family. Many rooms overlook the scenic harbor.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Pillow menu
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Safe in reception
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 19.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request, free of charge, for children 3 and under.
Extra beds are not available.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
C$15 per night for older children and adults.
Maximum weight: 50 pounds. Pets are allowed on request and will be charged CAD$35 per 7 night stay on checkout. (If your stay exceeds 7 nights, then an additional CAD$35 will apply.) Small to medium size cats and dogs, maximum of two pets.
Pets are allowed on request and will be charged CAD$35 per 7 night stay on checkout. (If your stay exceeds 7 nights, then an additional CAD$35 will apply.) Small to medium size cats and dogs, maximum of two pets.
Fees: Car park fee: C$17 plus tax per day.
Face coverings are required in all indoor public areas.
Due to local and state guidelines some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit and precautionary measures are in place; please contact the hotel or visit https://whattoexpect.marriott.com/yytds and https://clean.marriott.com/ for more details.
$76 / night
About the Hotel
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.