$119 & up – Chicago 4-Star Summer Stays w/City Views, Save 60%
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
The St. Jane hotel -- perfectly located along Michigan Avenue near the Chicago River -- offers members upgraded City View rooms, plus a $20 dining credit, for stays through Labor Day.
- $119 per night ... select dates, June 30 - Sept. 4
- Stay in a City View King or City View Double room -- a free upgrade over the Standard room
- $20 daily credit toward room service or dining and cocktails at Free Rein
- We also negotiated discounted rates for Tower King and Tower Suite rooms (a Travelzoo first) with striking views of Michigan Avenue, Millennium Park and the Chicago River
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children ages 12 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; book now and cancel later, if necessary
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Valet parking is $67 plus tax per night
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Fully redesigned, renovated and reopened in mid-2018
- Located in a landmark art deco skyscraper
- Great location facing the Chicago River, with Millennium Park two blocks south
This new hotel, rebuilt and refurbished in 2018, was built to match on the inside what Chicagoans have been enjoying for decades -- the art deco masterpiece skyscraper known as the Carbon and Carbide Building, reportedly built to resemble a bottle of Champagne.
Guest rooms feature lofted ceilings, crown molding, complimentary Wi-Fi, Nespresso coffee makers and smart TVs with streaming media capabilities. City View Kings and Doubles offer great skyline views (hence the name), while Junior Suites and One Bedroom Suites offer progressively more space.
The crown jewel of the hotel is the new Tower at St. Jane, where a selection of suites, including a Tower King and Tower Loft, reside. These rooms start on the 25th floor and feature a personal concierge staff, in-room check-in, pressing and unpacking service on arrival, complimentary shoeshines and the best views in the house, with Michigan Avenue and the Chicago River below.
On-site dining is provided by Free Rein and serves breakfast and brunch daily along with dinner and cocktails each night. Located at the intersection of Wacker Place and Michigan Avenue, the St. Jane has one of the best hotel locations in the city -- it's one block from the Chicago River (and a departure point for multiple architecture tours) as well as close to the Mag Mile, the Loop and Millennium Park.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Nightlife / entertainment
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub (in some rooms)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 12 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
$20 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at $75 plus tax per pet per stay.
Valet service fee: $67 plus tax per night. Includes in and out privileges.
Includes in and out privileges.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$119 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(107 Member Ratings)