$150 – Sleek Granville Island Hotel Stay, Reg. $278
Granville Island's only hotel is offering Travelzoo members 45% off stays that include a dining credit for the hotel's Dockside Restaurant, which overlooks False Creek and the North Shore Mountains.
- What's included:
- $150 per night ... Classic Room
- $20 dining credit for breakfast or lunch at Dockside Restaurant
- Bottle of wine upon arrival ($15 value)
- Granville Island signature tote bag ($4 value)
- Overnight parking for one vehicle ($11 value)
- Upgraded rooms are also available
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Children 16 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; cancel 48 hours prior to arrival to avoid penalties
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
What you need to know:
Travelzoo tip: Fancy dinner only? Save 40% at Dockside Restaurant at the hotel
"Shopping and theatre options on your doorstep" -- Lonely Planet
Why We Love It
- A five-minute walk from Granville Island Public Market, a "multisensory smorgasbord of fish, cheese, fruit and bakery treats" (Lonely Planet)
- The hotel's Dockside Restaurant was crowned the Golden Plates 2018 Readers' Choice Winner by The Georgia Straight for its patio
- Boasts a "unique island location" steps from great dining and theatre (Fodor's)
- The city centre is a short ride across the creek via the Aquabus
Routinely praised by past guests on TripAdvisor for cleanliness and service, this hotel on Granville Island is surrounded by small boutique shops, cafes, bars and restaurants.
Guest rooms vary in size and shape, but all come with free Wi-Fi and plush beds. The fitness centre is well appointed with cardio machines and also houses a sky-lit Jacuzzi tub and sauna. The False Creek fitness centre is available next door with facilities for tennis and basketball.
For a small fee, guests can rent a bike to explore the island's bike paths, False Creek and Stanley Park (available seasonally).
Although not all rooms have views, giant windows in the Dockside Restaurant offer a marina backdrop for breakfasts that past guests praise as "amazing."
- "Crisp and clubby downstairs with traditional jewel tones and dark woods in guest rooms and suites, some equipped with their own jacuzzi, deck and gas fireplace" -- BlackBook
- "Granville Island is one of Vancouver's more entertaining neighborhoods, but unless you've moored up in a houseboat, the only overnight option is the Granville Island Hotel" -- Fodor's
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub (in some rooms)
- Parking (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 16 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Extra bedding available upon request: C$15 plus tax, per night.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at C$25 plus tax per pet per night. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
The hotel offers Self-Parking (with in/out privileges) for 18.90 CAD, tax inclusive, per day. This rate is subject to change without notice and at the discretion of the property. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Note: Self-Parking for one vehicle is complimentary when booking the Travelzoo Deal.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$150 / night
When You Can Go
Most dates through March 31
Getting ThereA taxi from the Vancouver International Airport costs $31 flat rate and takes 25 minutes.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(33 Member Ratings)