$109-$139 – Visit Cape Cad in Fall incl. Weekends
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
From autumn colors to holiday fesitivities in seaside hamlets like Chatham and Provincetown, we'd say fall-winter are some of the best times to visit Cape Cod. Kick back in a member-favorite oceanfront hotel from $109 per night with this deal.
- Check in to a Signature King or Double Room most dates through March
- $109 per night ... Sunday-Thursday
- $139 per night ... Friday-Saturday
- Upgraded rooms with fireplaces and ocean views are also discounted (available through December 2nd only)
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made at least 7 days prior to arrival; cancellations made after this time will forfeit a deposit of 1 night's room, tax and resort fee, charged at time of booking
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children 16 and under stay free of charge when using existing hotel bedding
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort/facility fee of $15 plus tax per night; the fee covers parking for one vehicle and on-site bike rentals
- Free Wi-Fi
- Dog-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- This Cape Cod resort sits on a private stretch of west-facing beach — that means spectacular sunsets over the water
- You'll also find indoor and outdoor saline pools, complete with a poolside bar and firepits — great for stargazing on clear nights
- Guests can nosh on New England classics at Red's Restaurant & Lounge (chowder, anyone?)
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel's enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
Nestled on a private stretch of pristine white sand along Buzzards Bay, the romantic Sea Crest Beach Hotel puts guests within arms' reach of top destinations on the Upper Cape: For instance, Old Silver Beach — one of the most popular spots in Falmouth — is just next door; for day trips, it's just a short drive to Falmouth's historic downtown and the ferry to Martha's Vineyard.
The hotel itself first opened in the 1930s and boasts an impressive roster of past guests (Henry Fonda, Margaret Sullivan, and James Stewart are just a few of the celebs who've stayed here). Nowadays, though, you'll find modern amenities like pillowtop mattresses, flat-screen TVs, USB ports for devices and Keurig coffee makers in guest rooms. For the best views of Bay, we suggest upgrading to one of the Ocean View rooms.
On site, you'll find an indoor and outdoor saline pool, complete with Jacuzzis and a poolside bar; there's also a seasonal ice cream parlor. The resort's flagship restaurant, Red's, specializes in New England classics and fresh-caught seafood — it's popular with locals, too, so call ahead to nab a table at dinner time.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Gym / fitness center
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Private beach
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Bike rental
- Business center
- Safe in reception
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 16 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra bedding available upon request: $25 plus tax, per night.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
$20 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at $50 plus tax per pet per night. Only dogs permitted, maximum of 2 per guest room. Dogs available in the Fireplace King only.
Only dogs permitted, maximum of 2 per guest room. Dogs available in the Fireplace King only.
A resort/facility fee of $15 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. The Resort Fee includes:
The Resort Fee includes:
Due to local and state guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details. The outdoor pool is closed. Indoor pool is open.
The safety and well-being of our guests and colleagues is always a top priority. For more information please visit: https://www.seacrestbeachhotel.com/rest-assured
The outdoor pool is closed. Indoor pool is open.
Up to 45% Off
$109 / night
About the Hotel
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(57 Member Ratings)