The Brice Hotel
Why We Love It
- Hotel exterior is an historic building dating back to the 1860s; interior was completely renovated in 2014
- Loaner bikes for guests to explore Savannah; the hotel is on the northeastern edge of the historic district
- Courtyard garden is a charming setting for the hotel's complimentary wine hour
- The Kimpton Hotel comes with signature perks like yoga mats, free iced coffee and stellar service that extends even to pets
"The Brice has been turning heads since it opened in 2014" -- Fodor's
Rooms & Rates
Like much of historic Savannah, The Brice Hotel has Southern charm in spades. Previously an 1860s cotton warehouse, livery stable and Coca-Cola bottling facility, the property was acquired and renovated by the Kimpton Hotels group in 2014. Stylish guest rooms have mirrored armoires, Italian Frette linens and seersucker bathrobes. Bathrooms are stocked with citrus-scented Atelier Bloem bath amenities.
The "Living Room" lobby welcomes guests with cozy couches, fully lined and softly lit bookshelves, low indie pop music and iced coffee, which is available throughout the day. Daily wine hour is served in the lobby, where guests fill white leather armchairs or spill out onto the garden courtyard, where they can mingle under white string lights. Located in a second interior courtyard, the outdoor pool is open year-round. Through the courtyard and past the pool, guests can access a fitness room with treadmill, elliptical, recumbent bicycle and jump ropes.
- “Here, where traditional culture meets curated design, the 'New South' comes alive” – Fodor’s
- "From the sunny yellow awnings to the unfailingly friendly bellhops, The Brice Hotel delivers a fresh and cheerful interpretation of Southern hospitality" – The New York Times
- Infant cots / cribs
- Kids' club
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Complimentary shoe shine service
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Internet access (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children up to age 18 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Infant's cot/crib and extra bed available on request, $20 (subject to tax) per night for children and adults. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request, free of charge.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Additional details: A Valet Parking Fee of $29.00 (subject to tax), per day applies and will be added to your bill at the hotel. This rate is subject to change without notice and at the discretion of the property.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available 24 hours
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
(25 Member Ratings)