Why We Love This Hotel
- Located steps from Arizona State University and a 20-minute drive to Scottsdale
- Complimentary shuttle services and parking for all guests
- Standard rooms come with a private balcony
- Three golf courses less than a 15-minute drive from the hotel
- A 30-minute drive to the University of Phoenix Stadium
Set against the backdrop of the South Mountains and adjacent to the Arizona State University campus, Graduate Tempe creates a playful atmosphere. The lobby of the hotel has a tribal desert look, with bold, colorful stripe patterns on the furniture. Behind the front desk is a large-scale ant farm, co-created by ASU's life science students, and one wall is covered entirely with artwork, sourced from the ASU art department.
Guest rooms continue the tribal theme and are furnished with refrigerators, coffee makers, vivid colors and comfortable bedding. The hotel is home to an outdoor pool, a hot tub and two restaurants. Try the Normal diner for pancakes or Tapacubo for dishes inspired by Mexican street food.
Don't forget to visit the rooftop bar, featuring some of the best views of the mountains and the nearby campus. On warmer days, the pool is a refreshing respite from the heat.
This hotel is a great alternative to pricier hotel options in Scottsdale, which is a 20-minute drive from the hotel. Scottsdale is known for its vibrant nightlife, upscale shopping, art galleries and high-end restaurants. Drive another 10 minutes and visit the McDowell Sonoran Preserve; it's a great family activity and rated as the top attraction in Scottsdale by users on TripAdvisor.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Roof terrace
- Nightlife / entertainment
- 24-hour front desk
- Bike rental
- Complimentary airport transfer
- Complimentary shuttle service
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Complimentary parking
- Off-street parking
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests: Children under 18 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Pack and Play available on request, free of charge. Extra bed available on request and in king bed rooms only: $10 per night. Charges will be added to your bill on checkout.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request (under 50lbs) and will be charged $25 per day on checkout. There will be a $100 authorization deposit on the guest card upon check-in, refundable upon checkout.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET