$99 – NYC 4-Star Stay near Central Park, 40% Off
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Stroll the snowy paths of Central Park, take in a Broadway show or snap a selfie while skating on the Rockefeller Center ice rink — they're all steps from the 4-star Park Central Hotel. Members save up to 40% on a stay including a discounted resort fee.
- $99 per night .... Sunday-Thursdays in January-February
- $149-$199 per night ... select weekdays in March
- Weekends and April-May dates are also discounted — members save 10% on the regular rates
- Stay in a Classic King room; upgrades to a Classic 2 Doubles or Deluxe 2 Queens rooms are also discounted
- Half off the nightly facilities fee, which includes Wi-Fi, fitness center access, luggage storage, bike rentals, discounts at the lobby bar and more ($18 per night for members; reg. $36)
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children ages 11 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are nonrefundable and noncancellable
- Valet parking is $65 plus tax per night; $75 for oversized vehicles
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Great location around the corner from Carnegie Hall, one block from Broadway and three blocks from Central Park
- The art deco exterior dates from the 1920s, while the interiors are finished with modern touches
- A star-studded former guest list includes celebrities and dignitaries like Mae West and Eleanor Roosevelt
In addition to having a top-notch location near Times Square and Central Park, the 4-star Park Central Hotel features "outstanding service" and "spacious digs" (U.S. News & World Report). Guests are also a 15-minute walk to other legendary landmarks like Radio City Music Hall or Rockefeller Center and its famous ice-skating rink.
While the hotel's exterior dates from the 1920s, the insides are distinctly modern. Rooms feature pillowtop bedding and 46-inch flat-screen TVs, and even standard rooms are spacious by NYC standards (especially for a historic building), starting at 270 square feet. Wi-Fi is covered under the nightly facility fee, and some rooms even have views of Times Square.
On-site amenities include the two-story Park Lounge restaurant and art deco bar for dinner and drinks; the Central Market serves coffee and pastries throughout the day. There's a 24-hour fitness center and a business center as well. Guests can also reserve tickets to nearby shows, sightseeing tours and museums through the hotel's concierge service.
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- No pets allowed
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 11 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Crib/Pack 'n Play not available.
Extra bedding available upon request: $75 plus tax, per night.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
$20 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Pets: Only service animals allowed.
A resort/facility fee of $36 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. ***The Facility Fee will be reduced to 18 USD plus tax per night when booking the Travelzoo Deal***
The Facility fee includes:
• Unlimited Local and Domestic Long Distance calls
• Unlimited use of 7th Avenue state-of-the-art Fitness Center
• Luggage storage on arrival and/or departure up until 9:00 PM
• Apple workstations with printing, faxing and scanning offered through our Guest Relations Team
• 10% off your experience at our lobby bar Park Lounge
• 1 hour free bike rental with 1 hour purchase from our partner Fancy Apple, showing your room key
A Self Parking Fee of 65 USD for standard sized vehicles and 75 USD for oversized vehicles applies per day. Only valid for 24 hours parking per night of reservation.
iPark: 54th street, between 6th and 7th avenue. Valet Parking only.
***The Facility Fee will be reduced to 18 USD plus tax per night when booking the Travelzoo Deal***
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Mini Fridge available upon request.
Up to 40% off
$99 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(28 Member Ratings)