Twelve Centennial Park
Why We Love It
- Guests get space: even the standard option is a one-bedroom suite with living room and dining area
- Each suite has a full kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite countertops
- In a driving town, many top landmarks are within walking distance: The World of Coca-Cola is about five blocks away
- There's a MARTA mass transit stop right outside, to head up to Midtown or down to the airport
"Spectacular views" -- Gayot
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Whether they're in town for business or pleasure, guests at the Twelve Hotel Centennial Park rave about the location -- in a city largely traversed by car, many of Atlanta's headlining sights are within walking distance. It's only about five blocks to The World of Coca-Cola, which is right next to the Georgia Aquarium. Only a few blocks farther south is the Centennial Olympic Park and the CNN Center. It's a neighborhood of consulates, arenas and indulgent steakhouses. Other parts of town are also easy to reach, as the MARTA train has a station next door.
Inside, the hotel is more like a swank apartment building. Spacious one-bedroom suites are the standard, each with a separate living room and private balcony. A full kitchen is laid with wood floors and granite countertops, which frame stainless steel appliances. Even though the hotel is smack-dab in an urban center, it provides a resort-like pool deck, with outdoor swimming and sun loungers. There's also a restaurant and a bar, "staffed by singularly competent and friendly personnel" (Gayot).
- "This upscale Downtown property features stylish, modern one- and two-bedroom suites" -- Zagat
- "While business guests will find the hotel especially suitable, so will families, who will appreciate its convenience to the children’s museum" -- Gayot
General Outdoor pool and pool bar are seasonal.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests: Crib available on request, free of charge for children under 3. Extra bed available on request and only in rooms without a sofa bed; free of charge.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request, free of charge. Max weight is 25lbs; only non-aggressive breed are permitted. The pets must be registered at the front desk upon check-in. If there are any damages or extensive cleaning needed, there will be a corresponding fee.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-12 midnight ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.