Hilton Charlotte Center City
Why We Love It
- This hotel is in downtown Charlotte, steps to great restaurants, cafes, boutiques and museums
- Guestrooms have a state-of-the-art plasma TV that is easily connectable to laptops, iPods and digital cameras
- The pool and fitness center are perfect for unwinding after long days exploring the city
- Sample authentic Southern cuisine at the Coastal Kitchen on site
“One of Charlotte’s best upscale hotels” -- Oyster.com
Rooms & Rates
Sporting rich history and booming industry, Charlotte, North Carolina, is a great escape, filled with restaurants, cafes, boutiques and attractions including the NASCAR Hall of Fame and Time Warner Cable Arena. The Hilton Charlotte City Center is steps to all of it.
Guestrooms are spacious and sophisticated, equipped with Hilton’s Suite Dream pillowtop beds, European linens, and Touch of Down pillows. Additionally, guests can connect their laptops, cameras and iPods to the 42-inch plasma television in each room.
Guests can unwind at the pool and fitness center, or grab a drink at the chic Coastal Bar where signature drinks, curated lighting and great music abound. Or try country Southern cuisine at the Coastal Kitchen, open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- “One of Charlotte’s best upscale hotels” -- Oyster.com
- “Holiday pampering in the heart of the financial district” -- Gayot.com
- Indoor pool
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Video games on request
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 18.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 25.00 per night
- Late check-out fee: USD 50.00
- Refrigerator fee: USD 15.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.