Courtyard by Marriott Boston-Cambridge
Why We Love It
- Each guestroom showcases great views of the river or the city and comes with complimentary Wi-Fi
- The hotel is within easy access to Harvard, Boston University and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- The on-site restaurant serves handcrafted sushi and perfectly cooked steaks
- Take advantage of an on-site pool & fitness center
"Contemporary business hotel" -- Gayot.com
Rooms & Rates
Those who have business at Harvard, Boston University or the Massachusetts Institute of Technology can rest easy at the Courtyard by Marriot Boston Cambridge, a hotel with easy access to all three as well as to the top restaurants, nightlife and activities in the city.
Each guestroom showcases city or river views, and is equipped with complimentary Internet access and a separate sitting area. Guests can take advantage of the on-site fitness center and a large, indoor heated swimming pool.
Sample handcrafted sushi, a perfect steak and unique cocktails at Bisuteki Tokyo Japanese Steakhouse and Sushi Bar on site. Or walk to one of the numerous upscale restaurants, cozy pubs or casual diners in the surrounding area. Late-night snackers or forgetful packers can grab whatever they need at the hotel's convenience store.
- “Contemporary business hotel with excellent views of the city and river” -- Gayot.com
- “This 16-story hotel is popular with visitors to colleges on both sides of the river” -- Frommer’s
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: USD 15.00 for adults and USD 15.00 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 35.00 per day (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.