Kaanapali Beach Hotel
Why We Love It
- This hotel is the recipient of a 2014 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence
- Guests can take part in this hotel’s exceptional culture program, including complimentary hula classes, lei making and ukulele playing
- One of the on-site restaurants at this hotel holds a Sunday brunch, popular with locals
- Guests can enjoy free live music and hula dancing nightly, or traditional Hawaiian spa treatments
“One of the best hotel beaches in Maui” -- Oyster.com
100% (5 Member Ratings)
Rooms & Rates
With a garden filled with Hawaiian artifacts, tropical décor and a unique cultural program, “locals say the Kaanapali Beach Hotel is one of the few resorts on the island where you can get a true Hawaiian experience” (Fodor’s).
Each well-sized guestroom is decorated in an authentic Hawaiian motif, focusing on rattan and wicker accents, and large lanais showcase views of either the ocean or the grand mountains. Four dining options include a tiki bar, a café and a massive buffet, voted one of the best in Maui by the readers of Maui News.
This hotel is a short walk to 33 acres of warm, white sand beach perfect for picnics, luaus, volleyball tournaments, or snorkeling. It’s also close to world-class golf courses, shopping and dining.
- “Tiki Terrace restaurant serves delicious meals and one of the most bountiful Sunday brunches on the island” -- Fodor’s
- “One of the best hotel beaches in Maui” -- Oyster.com
- Infant cots / cribs
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Roof terrace
- Nightlife / entertainment
- No pets allowed
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Shuttle service (fees apply)
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- Internet access (fees apply)
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible parking
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3.30pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 11am
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 3.30pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 25.00 and USD 25.00 for adults, USD 14.00 and USD 25.00 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 12.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 14.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: USD 90.00
- In-room safe fee: USD 1.50 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 40.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
(5 Member Reviews)