Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort and Spa
Why We Love It
- A recipient of the AAA 4-Diamond award for 20+ years in a row, the hotel fully renovated all rooms in 2011
- Great for families, there is a lazy river, a 150-foot waterslide, plus a supervised kids club so adults can hit the spa, the golf course, or the relaxing adults-only pool
- Honeymooners can get a couples massage in the garden
- A traditional luau is held twice a week, though it tends to get crowded quickly
"Kauai's best megaresort" -- Fodor's
Rooms & Rates
A recipient of the AAA 4-Diamond award for more than 20 consecutive years, the expansive Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort sits on its own beach, and is located in the bustling, family-friendly resort village of Poipu, known for its great beaches, tree-lined streets and consistently sunny weather.
Renovated in 2011, rooms at this hotel are large and tastefully decorated, with marble showers, private balconies, cozy robes and Simmons pillow-top mattresses, though extras touches are scarce, and Wi-Fi is paid for by the resort fee.
Amenities are grand, like a full acre of gorgeous pool area, including a saltwater lagoon, a lava-rock lined lazy river, a 150-foot waterslide and a relaxing adults-only pool. The onsite spa is home to 11 treatment rooms, including couples massage huts in the garden. The fitness center is equally grand, with an indoor-outdoor yoga studio and personal trainers on-site.
Guests can rent a car from the Avis on-site to explore the area, or walk next door to the golf course or Shipwreck Public Beach.
- "It's open, elegant, and very island-style, making it Kauai's best megaresort" -- Fodor's
- "The Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort & Spa isn’t intimate—it holds 602 rooms—but travelers can still find some Zen calm here" -- Travel + Leisure
- Golf course (on-site)
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Tennis courts
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Complimentary parking
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 15 per day (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- Resort fee: USD 31.25 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Phone calls
- In-room coffee
- In-room bottled water
- Laundry facilities
- Self parking
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available 24 hours
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.