Grand Hyatt DFW
Why We Love It
- Rated the No. 1 hotel in Dallas by TripAdvisor members
- Integrated into Terminal D, it's sleek, modern and super convenient for those flying into DFW
- Accessible by Skylink or Terminal Link
- Heated outdoor rooftop pool with city views
- SkySPA offers a range of relaxing body wraps, massages and facials
"No. 1 of 192 Dallas hotels" -- TripAdvisor.com
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Integrated into the Dallas Fort Worth Airport International Terminal D, the Grand Hyatt DFW is an upscale airport hotel accessible by Skylink or Terminal Link. American Airlines flyers will find the hotel’s location especially convenient with a check-in desk and security just outside the lobby.
Soundproofed guestrooms overlook the tarmac and feature plush Hyatt Grand Beds, granite-topped desks, and granite bathrooms with walk-in showers and separate soaking tubs.
A heated outdoor rooftop pool has city views and the skySPA offers a range of relaxing body wraps, massages and facials. Sleek public spaces boast a swanky restaurant and sushi bar.
A 30-minute drive, from downtown Fort Worth and downtown Dallas, the hotel is provides easy access to see local sights, play a round of golf at the Bear Creek Golf Club or catch a football game at Cowboys Stadium.
- “For travelers catching an early flight, it’s hard to beat the location of this Grand Hyatt” -- Oyster.com
- “With their tasteful taupe tones, the contemporary bedrooms and suites have the kind of quiet dignity“ -- Gayot.com
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Roof terrace
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 24-hour front desk
- Chauffeur service (fees apply)
- Complimentary airport transfer
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shuttle service (fees apply)
- Business center
Room amenities Refrigerator on request. Fees may apply.
- Central heating
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Video games on request
- Internet access (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Complimentary parking
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm.
Children and additional guests: Children stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Extra beds are not available.
Pets: No pets allowed with the exception of service animals. Charges may apply.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.