Warwick Melrose Dallas
Why We Love It
- Build in 1924, this landmark hotel perfectly blends Old World charm with Southern hospitality
- Trendy Oak Lawn neighborhood has some of the best nightlife in the city, including the hotel’s popular live jazz bar, Library Bar
- Guests can unwind at the on-site fitness center or utilize the amenities at nearby Diesel Health Club
- The Sunday brunch at the on-site restaurant is considered one of the best in the city
"Elegance and refinement" -- Oyster.com
100% (7 Member Ratings)
Rooms & Rates
Old World blends with Old West at the Warwick Melrose Hotel Dallas; fresco ceilings, fine fabrics, grand columns and marble bathrooms make up this landmark building, surrounded by quintessential Texas nightlife, dining and entertainment.
Boasting “one of the best locations in the downtown area” (Gayot.com), the Warwick Melrose Hotel Dallas is a AAA Four Diamond property, steps to the restaurants, nightlife and boutiques of trendy Oak Lawn neighborhood. On-site, the popular Library Bar serves libations over the purr of world-class live jazz, and Landmark restaurant serves “one of the best brunches in the city” (Jetsetter).
Each spacious guestroom contains dark wood furniture and marble baths, and is styled in the deep rich colors and textures of the South.
- “This historic property exudes elegance and refinement” -- Oyster.com
- “Large room size” -- Jetsetter
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Video games on request
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 10.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 10.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 28.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per accommodation (varies based on length of stay)
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question?1-877-966-0000 Email Us Check the F.A.Q.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.