The Adolphus, Autograph Collection
Why We Love It
- Located in downtown Dallas, this historic hotel is a perfectly preserved baroque architectural masterpiece
- Visitors can opt for guestrooms with large windows and skylights showcasing grand city views or rooms with garden terraces
- Three on-site restaurants offer diverse fare, including an afternoon tea
- Guests have privileges at The Texas Club, a fitness center with a racquetball court, a pool, a running track and an aerobics studio
"Finest of everything" — Frommer's
Rooms & Rates
The Adolphus takes its Old World reputation seriously, with regal Flemish tapestries adorning the walls of the lobby, as well as a carved Victorian Steinway that was once owned by the Guggenheim family. Well-located in downtown Dallas, it brings historic flavors to the modern city.
Each richly appointed guestroom is adorned with marble and brass accents and features either a skylight or garden terraces with glorious city views. Inside this baroque masterpiece, three diverse dining options are available to all guests, including a tearoom and an Old West memorabilia bar.
Guests have access to The Texas Club, an on-site fitness center with a racquetball court, and indoor running track, a swimming pool and an aerobics studio.
- “The finest linens, the finest antiques — the finest of everything, really” — Frommer’s
- “This hotel has been deemed 'the most beautiful building west of Venice.' It is truly deserving of the compliments it receives” — Gayot.com
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 32.00 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Renovations and Closures
The property will be renovating from 13 January 2017 to 28 February 2017 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
- Front desk
- Dining venue
- One of the dining venues
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.