InterContinental Chicago Magnificent Mile
Why We Love It
- The stunningly embellished lobby of this AAA 4 Diamond hotel greets guests with an entrance on the famed Magnificent Mile
- Swim in an enormous Art Deco pool -- a showpiece for the historic refurbished hotel
- Well-located for a weekend of culture, near Chicago's Theatre District and the Art Institute of Chicago
"Exquisite lobby" -- Michelin Guide
91% (11 Member Ratings)
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Step through the front doors of the InterContinental Chicago directly off the city's famed Magnificent Mile. The grandness of the lobby extends throughout the hotel with terra cotta fountains, marble and tile mosaic, and murals at every turn.
Guestrooms are richly decorated with red and gold embellishments, which are not just skin-deep. Guests will enjoy touches like premium bedding and HDTV.
This hotel's shared amenities include the stunning Art Deco pool with cool blue Spanish tile and a fitness center. Dine on-site at Michael Jordan's Steakhouse or The Continental. A short drive brings guests to the Willis Tower, the Art Institute of Chicago and the Theatre District.
- "This historic hotel is even more equipped to address the evolving needs of today's traveler" -- Fodor's
- "There are guests who say the Art Deco swimming pool on the thirteenth floor is in itself worth a stay here" -- Gayot.com
- "The exquisite lobby is the showpiece of the InterContinental" -- Michelin Guide
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Indoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Video games on request
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm.
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm.
Children and additional guests: One child under age 19 stays free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). There are no extra beds or infant's cribs available.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request, and will be charged $50 per stay and one time non-refundable $50 cleaning fee. Charges will be added to your bill on checkout.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
(11 Member Reviews)