DoubleTree by Hilton Chicago - Magnificent Mile
Why We Love It
- Two blocks west runs Michigan Avenue with its top shopping
- About two blocks east starts Navy Pier, full of amusements and family fun
- Nosh at the trendy lobby bar, where ingredients are grown on the fifth-floor roof deck
- Great home base for architecture buffs and theater enthusiasts
100% (10 Member Ratings)
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Shopoholics, history buffs and sports fans alike will find the location of the DoubleTree by Hilton Chicago – Magnificent Mile ideal. Its stellar location puts guests at the epicenter of Chicago’s urban playground, near shopping, theaters and museums. Navy Pier, the Magnificent Mile, the Hancock Observatory and Chicago’s best dining are all within walking distance of this Streeterville hotel.
Whether on-the-run or time-to-burn, guests at the DoubleTree have many dining options. The on-site Markethouse restaurant serves locally and regionally sourced ingredients for a hearty breakfast, or guests can grab a quick breakfast at Einstein’s Bagels to carb-load before hitting the tourist attractions. After a day taking in the sights, grab a cocktail at the trendy lobby bar and peruse a menu that uses ingredients chef De'Ann Wellwerts grows on the fifth-floor roof deck.
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Parking (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 23 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 52 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 75.00 per day
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
(10 Member Reviews)