About the Hotel
Why We Love This Hotel
- The hotel underwent a top-to-bottom renovation in 2017 — nowadays, you'll find chic all-white interior décor and trendy low-slung bedding in guest rooms with killer views of the Gold Coast
- The on-site restaurant (formerly the iconic Pump Room) was also reimagined as the Ambassador Room; here, you'll find hand-made pastas and a solid roster of craft cocktails
- Let's not forget the location — from its Gold Coast address, the Ambassador is walkable to top sites, including Mag Mile and the John Hancock, Oak Street Beach and Lincoln Park Zoo (which, by the way, is free to enter)
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel's enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
- Infant cots / cribs
- Gym / fitness center
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra bedding available in the Deluxe King, Loft, One Bedroom Suite and Celebrity Suite only.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra bedding available upon request: $50 plus tax, per night.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
$25 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Extra bedding available in the Deluxe King, Loft, One Bedroom Suite and Celebrity Suite only.
Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at $75 per pet per stay. Guests must sign a pet agreement at check-in.
Guests must sign a pet agreement at check-in.
A $100 per night incidental hold will be placed on the debit/credit card provided at check-in. The resort/ facility fee includes:
Valet service fee: $58 inclusive of tax per day.
A resort/facility fee of $17 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out.
The resort/ facility fee includes:
Due to local and state guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details. Please visit: https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/info/care-and-cleanliness-americas for more details.
Please visit: https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/info/care-and-cleanliness-americas for more details.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(36 Member Ratings)