Hilton Boston Logan Airport
Why We Love It
- This hotel is connected to the airport by a climate-controlled sky bridge, and it's 10 minutes from downtown Boston
- A free shuttle takes guests to and from the airport, to the local subway stop or to the water taxi
- Complimentary in-room Wi-Fi
- There's a large heated pool, whirlpool and fitness center
"Quiet rooms, competitive prices" -- Fodor's
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Within walking distance to the airport via a climate-controlled sky bridge and just 10 minutes from downtown Boston, the Hilton Boston Logan Airport is conveniently located for any traveler’s needs.
Rooms at this hotel boast modern design, including granite counter tops and ergonomic desk chairs. Guests can take advantage of complimentary Wi-Fi, as well, making planning a quick trip downtown a breeze.
Sip espresso and munch on pastries at the on-site café, or grab a drink at Connolly’s Publik House. Guests can unwind in the on-site heated pool and fitness center, and those who opt to avoid the sky bridge can hitch a ride on the free airport shuttle that also stops at the local subway and the water taxi.
- “Quiet rooms, competitive prices, and an on-airport location make this modern Hilton a good choice for in-and-out visitors to Boston” -- Fodor’s
- “This hotel, connected directly to the airport by a sky bridge, is ideal for travelers” -- Gayot.com
- Indoor pool
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Complimentary airport transfer
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
Room amenities Mini refrigerator on request $15 per day.
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Pets: Pets allowed
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 27.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 10.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 6.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 46.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 49.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 75.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 75 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per night
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET