Renaissance Atlanta Midtown Hotel
Why We Love It
- Located on Atlanta's Midtown Mile, which is 14 consecutive blocks of shopping and fine dining
- Complimentary wine hour on weekday evenings and Wi-Fi in public areas
- One of the only upscale pet-friendly hotels in Atlanta
- Near several area attractions, including Georgia Institute of Technology
"Chic and fabulous" -- U.S. News Travel
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
The AAA 4-Diamond Renaissance Atlanta Midtown Hotel is ideally situated on Peachtree Street near Atlanta's shopping and dining epicenter. A short five-minute walk from the hotel, the Midtown Mile consists of 14 ever-changing blocks of shopping, dining and culture. Four golf courses and the Atlanta Zoo are about a 20-minute drive from the hotel.
Guests arrive in the lobby and are welcome by a floating, 442-gallon salt-water aquarium, a cozy fireplace, and plush, zebra-print couches. Each section of the hotel feels lavish and stylish. Guest rooms are no different, modern wallpapers create an elegant space and framed windows capture scenes from the city outside.
There are plenty of choices for dining and grabbing some drinks in the area. If the weather doesn't permit a walk, the hotel's on-site restaurant serves fresh Southern American cuisine. For drinks, head to the hotel's rooftop bar, which serves cocktails and appetizers, though the real reason to go is the amazing views of midtown Atlanta.
- "This funky Renaissance hotel is a great place to experience everything this neighborhood has to offer" - U.S. News Travel
- Newspaper / magazines
- Roof terrace
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 32 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 75.00 per accommodation, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.