Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead
Why We Love It
- Shopper's paradise with two high-end malls within a five minute walk
- A tranquil Japanese Zen-garden and seasonal outdoor pool deck for relaxing
- Free hotel shuttle anywhere within two miles of hotel
- Rooms are spacious, sleek and pet-friendly
"Rooms are the largest in the area" -- Lonely Planet
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
The Grand Hyatt Atlanta Buckhead in affluent uptown Atlanta, fits right into its upscale environs. The lobby’s grand atrium is filled with classical woodwork, including fluted columns and detailed moldings, black and white shiny marble floors and two-story arched windows.
Rooms are a bit more contemporary with paneled leather and wood headboards and sleek taupe and tan furnishings and accessories.
A stand-out feature here is the hotel’s Zen garden designed to be a peaceful refuge from the hubbub of downtown Atlanta. A Japanese architect specializing in the principles of feng shui created this oasis of calm and its a terrific addition to the otherwise staid hotel.
Snap back to reality with a five minute walk to upscale Lenox Square mall or Phipps Plaza to splurge on a keepsake or just browse the pretty shiny things on display.
If it’s baseball season, sports fans won't mind a 27-minute drive to Turner Field to watch the Atlanta Braves play.
- “Standard rooms are the largest in the area” -- Lonely Planet
- "Asian style mixes with friendly Southern hospitality" -- Zagat
General Outdoor pool is seasonal.
- Newspaper / magazines
- Outdoor pool
- Roof terrace
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Video games on request
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 40 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 32 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 42 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet, per stay (maximum USD 200.00 per stay)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available 24 hours
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.