Member Exclusive – Traditional Buckhead Village Hotel
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Save 40% on weekend stays, including Memorial Day, at the 4-star Grand Hyatt Atlanta in affluent Buckhead.
"Rooms are the largest in the area" -- Lonely Planet
- $111-$159 per night ... July 21, 27-31; Aug. 1-4, 7-29
Why We Love This Hotel
- Shopper's paradise with two high-end malls within a five minute walk
- A tranquil Japanese Zen-garden and seasonal outdoor pool deck for relaxing
- Free hotel shuttle to nearby locations and attractions
- Rooms are spacious, sleek and pet-friendly
The Grand Hyatt Atlanta Buckhead in affluent uptown Atlanta, fits right into its upscale environs. The lobby’s grand atrium is filled with classical woodwork, including fluted columns and detailed moldings, black and white shiny marble floors and two-story arched windows.
Rooms are a bit more contemporary with paneled leather and wood headboards and sleek taupe and tan furnishings and accessories.
The hotel’s Zen garden is designed to be a peaceful refuge from the hubbub of downtown Atlanta. However, it's just a 5-minute walk to upscale Lenox Square mall or Phipps Plaza, where guests can splurge on a keepsake from designer brands like Coach or Brook's Brothers.
General Outdoor pool is seasonal.
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- Roof terrace
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Video games on request
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 40 for adults, USD 15 and USD 40 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 32 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 42 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet, per stay (maximum USD 200.00 per stay)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.