Boston Harbor Hotel
Why We Love It
- Stay at a classic and elegantly designed Boston landmark hotel
- All guests receive free Wi-Fi in plush rooms with sweeping city and harbor views
- A full spa and fitness center features a saltwater lap pool and fitness attire rental for busy travelers
- Dine outdoors by the harbor during the warmer months at Rowes Wharf Sea Grille
"Superb service" -- Frommer's
Rooms & Rates
The Boston Harbor Hotel is one of the city's most iconic hotels, featuring polished services and amenities for the well-heeled traveler.
Sitting on the historic Rowes Wharf, this hotel is within easy reach of the Financial District and steps from the Rose Kennedy Greenway, with picturesque pathways through 30 acres of parks.
Guestrooms come with free Wi-Fi and have sweeping views of the Boston skyline and harbor, as well as upscale touches like luxury toiletries and premium bedding. The hotel features a full spa and fitness center with a saltwater lap pool and fitness attire rentals. Three bars and restaurants serve upscale fare and cocktails, including Rowes Wharf Sea Grille, which has seaside dining in the warmer months.
- "The fantastic location is just one reason to stay here: Others include the superb service, a great pool and spa, excellent restaurants, and plush, luxurious rooms" -- Frommer's
- "Boston has plenty of iconic landmarks — the 'salt and pepper' bridge, Fenway Park, the Public Garden ducklings — but none are as synonymous with über-hospitality as the Boston Harbor Hotel" -- Fodor's
- "Opulent accommodation in an atmosphere of studied corporate elegance, right on the water" -- Rough Guide
- Gym / fitness center
- Indoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 20.00 and USD 40.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 45.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 49.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100.00 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 50 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.