Renaissance New Orleans Pere Marquette French Qtr Area Hotel
Why We Love It
- 15-minute walk to the French Quarter and famed Bourbon Street
- On-site bar has been praised by Travel + Leisure and Fodor’s
- After a day of sightseeing, guests can take a dip in the heated outdoor pool
"Delivers comfort with large, quiet rooms" -- Fodor's
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
The four-star Renaissance New Orleans Pere Marquette is close to the city’s famed French Quarter. Here guests can marvel at the various street performers, savor some authentic Cajun and Creole dishes and even take part in various guided tours. On popular Bourbon Street, visitors can stop inside the various souvenir shops and bars.
Guests can also venture over to the Audobon Aquariaum of the Americas and marvel at penguins and sea otters or head over to the Audubon Zoo to catch a glimpse of animals from around the world.
Back at the hotel, guests can unwind with a dip in the outdoor pool or with a drink at the on-site bar, Bar UnCommon, where the bartender “either creates a drink based on the customer’s preference or reinvents a classic with his own recipe and fresh seasonal ingredients.” (Travel + Leisure).
- “Bar UnCommon is a serious destination for aficionados of classic cocktails; the lobby-level MiLa Restaurant is outstanding” --Fodor’s
- "The lobby pulses with a clubby, modern lounge vibe dominated by primary colors, bold geometric furniture motifs, and glittering mirror mosaics" -- Concierge.com
- Gym / fitness center
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
Room amenities Refrigerator available on request.
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Video games on request
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 17 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 10.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 10.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 42.56 per day (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.