Renaissance New Orleans Arts Warehouse District Hotel
Why We Love It
- This Warehouse District hotel is an homage to the arts, with a gallery in the lobby, a serene second-floor sculpture garden and art trivia wake-up calls
- Guests can take in gorgeous city views from their spacious rooms
- A rooftop pool and fitness center has even finer views of the bustling city
"Spacious, well-designed rooms" -- Fodor's
Rooms & Rates
Step into the grand, gallery-like lobby of the Renaissance New Orleans Arts Hotel and become immersed in the local art the city lauds, with pieces emblazoned in beams of natural sunlight by day and warm blue light by night. Adjacent to the lobby is a gallery dedicated to local artist Arthur Roger and on the second floor a sculpture garden awaits curious guests.
Each boutique-style guestroom comes equipped with luxurious bedding and massive windows with sweeping city views. Guests have access to a sunny rooftop pool and fitness center, as well an on-site restaurant, serving authentic creole, Cajun and French cuisine.
This hotel is located in the Warehouse District, close to lots of boutiques, restaurants and cultural sites, including the Howlin’ Wolf music venue.
- “The staff is particularly efficient” -- Frommer’s
- “Art lovers looking to stay close to downtown should check out this circa-1910 warehouse-turned-hotel, where huge windows now make for great views from comfortable, spacious, well-designed rooms furnished with a minimalist bent” -- Fodor’s
- Games room
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 10.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 10.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 45.14 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.