Loews New Orleans Hotel
Why We Love It
- Rooms are plush with Frette bedding, Keurig coffeemakers and free Wi-Fi
- Three-minute walk to the famous French Quarter
- Indoor pool and posh spa
- Pet-friendly with special services for furry friends
"Crisply contemporary Loews" -- Frommer's
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Located just three blocks from the city’s cultural hub area known as the French Quarter, the Loews New Orleans Hotel was voted in 2011 by Travel + Leisure one of the World’s Best Hotels in part due to its modern Southern charm and luxurious touches. Decorated in soothing grays and blues, the rooms feature framed photos of notable Big Easy sights, Frette bedding and Keurig coffeemakers, and all are equipped with free Wi-Fi. Loews also has a pampered pet program for those traveling with their furry friends.
The hotel has received the AAA 4 Diamond award for 10 years in a row and is equipped with a full-service, spa, fitness center and an indoor pool. Enjoy the Creole-inspired cuisine at the on-site Café Adelaide or get the party started early with 25-cent lunchtime martinis at the Swizzle Stick bar before you head out to enjoy a day of antiquing, sightseeing or just wandering around the Quarter.
- “We’re fans of the crisply contemporary Loews, with its judicious sprinkles of New Orleans flavor” – Frommer’s
- “Locally inspired design” -- Travel + Leisure
- “Relaxed and unfussy style” -- Lonely Planet
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
Room amenities Refrigerator available on request.
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
Parking Offsite Parking available, reservations for parking required.
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 4pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 18 and USD 27.21 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 42.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 100 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 100 per accommodation, per stay plus USD 100 one-time cleaning fee
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.